------------------------------ free hit counter
Free Hit Counter -----------------------------------

Monday, August 30, 2004

*&$^&$%

Facing criticism and accusations has been a part and parcel of my life for very long since i live mostly on my own terms. But during all these times the only person i have held myself accountable and answerable to was the face that stared back at me in the mirror. And yes, after a long time, i am not especially pleased with what happened yesterday evening. I don't think the image on the mirror would have quite approved.. This whole thing of waiting till the other party blinked was downright idiotic and boorish. I must admit that the damn GIANT SIZED EGO which i believed to have exorcised resurfaced again.. Why why u silly fool..Hmmm..I swear it shan't happen again.. Its so juvenileeeeee...Shit !!

Comments:
Buzzz off lady :D :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?