Thursday, August 05, 2004
Simple yet nice...
Got some lovely JPGs as a fwd today and thought they were nice - the kind of humor that is right down my alley :-) Have uploaded them here. Please do check them out.
Since the friggin' link won't work, heres a nice forward to compensate
As a true friend..
Since the friggin' link won't work, heres a nice forward to compensate
As a true friend..
- When you are sad, ...I will get you drunk and will help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
- When you smile, ...I'll know you finally got laid.
- When you are scared, ...I will rag you about it every chance I get.
- When you are worried, ...I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining
- When you are confused, ...I will use little words to explain.
- When you are sick, ..stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want whatever you have.
- When you fall, ...I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

