Sunday, September 05, 2004
Whew....
I knew this was long coming...I knew there was absolutely no hope.. I had prepared myself fully for it..But yet again, when it actually happened i realised that i was ill equipped to handle it..The feelings were totally mixed.. For a moment i didnt know wot hit me.. then there was a wave of relief.. finally the ordeal was over.. I could be myself again.. then it sunk in that the first time - the first time - i had truly liked someone and it had not worked out.. Felt like lashing out at God but then what purpose would it serve..then i wondered why it didnt work out.. why we dont meet the people we think are perfect for us at the right moment..there were too many questions.. i felt empty - probably best summarised by how the characters in HP feel when the Dementors give them the works..
Neway i am sure i will tide over this...After all i am new at this game.. how old - 5 months? Besides all this cudnt have happened at a better time - there's loads of work and mebbe i shud divert my attention to that and slog and jes take my mind off this whole thing :-) Cmon i've been thru worse - have lost two of my best friends - Di and Taru - and still gotten over it.. Have i ? Thats another point altogether..
I don't feel like writing anymore.AMEN.
Neway i am sure i will tide over this...After all i am new at this game.. how old - 5 months? Besides all this cudnt have happened at a better time - there's loads of work and mebbe i shud divert my attention to that and slog and jes take my mind off this whole thing :-) Cmon i've been thru worse - have lost two of my best friends - Di and Taru - and still gotten over it.. Have i ? Thats another point altogether..
I don't feel like writing anymore.AMEN.
