------------------------------ free hit counter
Free Hit Counter -----------------------------------

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

:-))))

I am soon to become a Godfather...Not the mafia kind but the doting, affectionate caretaker kind...Thanks for selecting me as one of the chosen few, OK..Owe you two for this lifetime... Now its time for me to think up of names - would surely help if i knew whether it wud be a boy or a gal but i guess that would kill a lot of joy for you, the couple.. So till then fingers crossed..

Thanks again for the honor :-)))))))))))

Great news again !! After being "jes good friends" my good friend Anand has finally realised that Aarti who lives just down his street and who's been his schoolmate since Std 6 before they went to different colleges is THE ONE for him..They are gettign engaged in the last week of December in Coimbatore with the marriage being planned for February...I am so happy for the two and I jes wish i can be there for the wedding wherever it is...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Haappy days are here again.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?