------------------------------ free hit counter
Free Hit Counter -----------------------------------

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Who am I ?

I am carrot orange

You scored as Carrot Orange. You are carrot orange. You are different and a little bit strange. Your style is your own and you don\'t like to follow the mainstream.

Carrot Orange

100%

Lime Green

75%

Turqoise

75%

Royal Violet

75%

Bright Yellow

75%

Blood Red

75%

Hot Pink

38%

Pure White

25%

Jet Black

25%

Gloomy Grey

13%

Which Crayon Color Are Youu??
created with QuizFarm.com



I am a best friend

You scored as best friend. not in love but a best friend is even better!

best friend

75%

NOPE!!

50%

i'm in love

50%

would you ever fall for me??
created with QuizFarm.com


I'll die of old age

You scored as Old age. Well, lucky you! You will die of old age! You get to see centuries go by, see your children grow up and have children, and slowly lose all control of your bodily functions! Isn't that how you always wanted it to be?

Old age

42%

Freak accident

38%

Murder

33%

Corporal Punishment

29%

Suicide

21%

Disease/sickness

4%

How will you meet your doom?
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?